The Academy Achievements
School of Aviation
– The number of graduates in different training fields (air operations, air hostess, private airline, commercial airline) is 1226.
– The number of batches in aviation field is 15 divided as follows:
– Ten batches of Private Pilot License
– Five batches of Commercial Pilot License
* Some of the Academy graduates are employed by the presidential aviation and other local companies and in the Middle East.
The academy has several partnerships with institutions and similar academies in Africa, the Arab world and Europe such as its partnership with gold air in (Al-iyaasa).
Women Training in the Academy
The first Sudanese female to get trained in Private Pilot License (PPL) programme is called Hajja Othman Balla. She studied among the second batch of Private Pilot License (PPL) and got Commercial Pilot License and employed by Tarco Aviation Company. Other female Students also joined different batches in aviation fields.
The total flying hours in the period 2008 to the first quarter of 2016 amounts to (1057 0hours).
Sign up for our mailing list
Sign up to our mailing list to receive the latest academy activities and training courses.