The education system in the Academy is approved by the Sudanese Ministry of Higher Education according to credit hours system.
The academy awards three years Diploma in Avionics. Each program contents at least 110 credit hours. The Academic system is a Grade Point Average (GPA) system, each program is divided into six semesters, each semester lasts (10-17) weeks excluding examinations period.
Education system contents
The total hours are divided into 56% for applied Studies and 44% for practical studies. The Graduate of High Level Aviation Academy diploma program is qualified to be able to:
– Work according to the systems and ethics of the profession.
– Pursue all maintenance operating activities and processes in a professional and competent manner.
– Apply different acquired academic knowledge in practical life.
– Involve in an integrated teamwork and merge in the culture of aviation.
– Strengthen the principle of education and learning in aviation domain.
– Pinpoint technical faults and problems and apply mathematical and engineering sciences to find innovated solutions.
– Effectively interact with colleagues from the same program or from other areas of aviation industry.
– Practice maintenance work according to international safety and quality standards stated in regional and international laws.
Sign up for our mailing list
Sign up to our mailing list to receive the latest academy activities and training courses.