Commercial Pilot License
Commercial Pilot License (CPL)
– It is an integrated training program that qualifies the students to get a Commercial Pilot License (CPL) Issued by the Sudanese Civil Aviation Authority.
– The theoretical credit hours are 240 study hours over a three months period. The student receives various detailed specialized and advanced subjects in aviation and passes the final examination to get a certificate of Success.
– The total minimum practical training hours are 150 flight hours.
CPL Application Requirements:
– Have a Private Pilot License (PPL).
– To pass a class 1 medical checkup.
– Minimum age of 17 years (birth certificate needed).
Sign up for our mailing list
Sign up to our mailing list to receive the latest academy activities and training courses.