Private Pilot License
Private Pilot License (PPL) Course
– It is an integrated educational program which qualifies the student to obtain a Private Pilot License (PPL) issued by the Sudanese Civil Aviation Authority.
– The theoretical credit hours is 380 study hours over four month’s period. The student receives various specialized subjects in aviation and passes the final examination to get a certificate of Success.
– The minimum practical training hours are 50 flight hours.
PPL Application Requirements
– Get a Student Pilot License (SPL).
– Minimum age of 17 years (birth certificate needed).
– To pass a class 1 medical checkup.
The preparatory course could be incorporated in the (PPL) course as an introduction to it.
Sign up for our mailing list
Sign up to our mailing list to receive the latest academy activities and training courses.