– These are short courses generally related to Aviation in order to build the capacity of aviation staff to be acquainted with the latest technology and systems and latest developments in the work place in order to perform their duties to the fullest scope and upgrade flight and aviation safety.
– There are also specific courses for air crews, ground crews, assisting staff. Some of these courses suit all categories; Examples:
-Dangerous Goods Acceptance.
– Human Factors.
– Crew Resources Management (CRM).
– Safety management Systems (SMS).
– Quality Management Systems (QMS).
– Training of trainers (TOT).
– Aviation Security.
– Accidents Investigation.
– Records Keeping.
– Technical Stores.
– Air Law.
– Add/Combine Type for Cabin Crew (A/C Type for CC).
– Load master.
Sign up for our mailing list
Sign up to our mailing list to receive the latest academy activities and training courses.