Ticketing & Reservation
Ticketing and Reservation Course
– This program qualifies the students to work at travel agencies and airlines in booking and ticketing sectors.
– The theoretical hours are 70 study hours over four weeks. The student receives various specialized subjects related to ticket pricing and ticket issuing.
– During this course the Students are trained in automated booking via Amadeus Program.
T and R Requirements:
– A Sudanese Secondary School certificate or equivalent.
– English language and computer knowledge.
Sign up for our mailing list
Sign up to our mailing list to receive the latest academy activities and training courses.